Current Offshore & Ex-pat Lending Guidelines
- Australian expatriates can borrow up to 95% of the purchase price
- Foreign investors can borrow up to 80% of the purchase price in AUD
- Non-Residents, excluding Ex-Pats, can only purchase brand new, un-occupied property.
- Australian lenders are not currently offering Foreign Currency home loans (since July 2010).
- As verification of income, you must provide us with employer pay-slips, taxation returns and/or recent bank statements showing income being credited
- You must be able to demonstrate where the balance of funds to settle the purchase will be provided from. Gifts are acceptable.